Reima: Reimatec Plus Size winter pants for kids, Topakka (120 g)
Waterproofness: 12 000 mm
Breathable: 7 000 g/m2/24 h
Abrasion resistance: 80 000 rubs
Reimatec Duraplus GRS 59% recycled polyamide, 41% polyamide, polyurethane lamination
Insulation: Fellex® Soft Comfort Eco BS GRS 120 g
Lining material: 52% polyester, 48% recycled polyester
These are our toughest and roomiest winter pants. In the Finnish tongue, 'topakka' describes someone who is determined, brisk and energetic. It also describes this fabric: it's not going to give in easily but will stand strong against wear and tear.
Reima wants to enable an active childhood for every kid, and kids are unique. Some kids have round tummies, whereas others are thin. This style will cater to all, thanks to the roomy cut and adjustable waist. These plus size kids' winter pants have been part of the Reima collection for so long that anyone who can remember when they were first introduced is probably already retired.
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Very durable material
- Plus size, spacious cut!
- Fellex® insulation
- Zip pocket
- Elastic, adjustable waist
- Velcro adjustment at leg ends
- Snowlocks at leg ends
- Stay dry all day, in very wet conditionsThe waterproof fabric is excellent for very wet surroundings: active play and outdoor life in heavy rain or wet snowWater column over 10 000 mm
- Warm insulationFor enjoying cold times and winter frosts in comfort.Temperatures ca. 0 - -20 °C (35 to -5 °F)
- Excellent breathabilityBest moisture management for active play and sports.At least 7 000 g/m2/24h
- Excellent abrasion resistanceHeavy-duty material for rough play and intensive use.> 80 000 cycles/Martindale/sand paper
|Outerwear||Winter semi-overalls, trousers|